Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Class Info for the OCMFitness Fat Loss Formula!

Hi everyone!

First of all, I really want to thank everyone for all the support
you've given me over the past few months.  As an expecting first
time mommy this means the world to me!
 
As some of you may know, I'm just about to launch a whole new
project with OCMFitness, and I'm so excited to spread the word!!! 

Here it is:

The OCMFitness Fat Loss Formula

We'll be offering Small Group Personal Training out of Champion
Cheerleading in gorgeous South Surrey, BC.

This isn't a boot camp.  While you will be working in a group setting,
our groups will be smaller (4-8ppl) and will be more focused on the
individual and their progress.  Boot camps generally cram their groups
as full as possible to bring in as much revenue as they can.  This
results in injury and not reaching your goals!  Of course money is a
fantastic thing to have, but so is having a quality group of women and men
who can receive the attention they deserve.

We will also provide meal plans to those who want them, and we will
also do a body diagnostic test on the first day of class.  This will
include your Body Fat Percentage, weight, girth measurements and postural
assessment. 

Classes will start on March 7th and March 8th, 2011 and will run in 4 week
sessions.  You may attend either 2x per week or 3x per week:

Mon-Wed-Fri at
6:00am
7:00am
9:30am
6:00pm (outdoors at Sunnyside Elementary)

-OR-

Tue-Thu
7:00am
9:30am



As things pick up and we start getting busier, we will definitely add more
class times.

OK, now for the part that everyone's wondering about: the cost!

Normally, they will be:

$149 - 2x per week
$179 - 3x per week

But because you are all such fantastic past and present clients I would like
to offer you 1 month at 50% off!

PLUS, because I just can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on advertising,
I am willing to extend the free offer to all of you for more than a month if
you can pass on any referrals in my direction!

Remember that there are only 8 spots per class and I want these classes FULL by
the weekend.

Email me ASAP to register for a spot, or if you want any more information!!!!

Thanks so much everyone, I look forward to kicking you butts again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment