Friday, October 22, 2010

My first blog post, who knew???

They say there's a first time for everything.

From a toddler's first steps, to a teen's first day at high school and all the way to one's first day at a new job, the first time for anything can be a number of things.  Intimidating, exciting, terrifying, and confusing are a few good ways to describe any of these experiences.  My new endeavors into the blogging world can easily be summed up by any of those adjectives!

My name is Jenn and I'm the owner of Ocean City Mobile Fitness.  I offer my clients a fool-proof path to creating the healthy lifestyle they've always wanted.  The best part is that I bring the tools right to them, whenever they need it the most.  I go the extra mile to provide an experience unique to each and every one of them, be it daily text messages, Facebook wall posts, out-of-the-blue phone calls or even impromptu visits!  They all appreciate the extra attention and know that I'm always watching their backs in one way or another to help keep them on track.

I guess I feel that blogging is a natural next step in my quest to better the lives of my current and future clients.  When I read back that sentence to myself, it does sound a tad over the top, doesn't it?  The thing is, I know for a fact that sometimes the people I work with have a bad day that they don't want to talk to me about, or they're looking for a little extra push in the right direction.  This blog will be a way for them to access my tips and tricks for weight loss at the stroke of the keyboard.  They don't have to "own up" to anything they're not comfortable sharing with me, plus they'll learn even more along the way!

Starting today, I will be posting daily tips, tricks, videos, recipes and/or articles I find online that I know will be of great use to everyone interested in fitness, health and weight loss.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!  Keep an eye out for new blog posts!!

Your favourite buttkicker,
Jenn
www.oceancitymobilefitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment